Email clients have spam filters that look for certain words or web domains. When incoming email messages meet certain pre-set criteria they send them to the junk mail folder.
However, sometimes these pre-set criteria get it wrong and this is where whitelisting is used. This allows end-users to specify which domains they want to receive emails from.
So, if you have trouble receiving our emails, please check your spam folder, and to make sure that doesn’t happen in the future, please whitelist the following email domains:
Below are instructions on how to whitelist emails for the five most popular email clients. Please note that the email providers often change their Apps and the way they work.
iPhone Mail identifies most junk mail (spam) sent to your @icloud.com address or aliases, but it can mistakenly move email to your Junk mail folder.
Periodically check the Junk folder for email messages that were marked as junk mistakenly.
To indicate that an email message from BusinessNavigate or BusinessNavigate Academy isn’t junk:
- Open your Mail app and go to the Mailboxes screen
- Scroll down to the folders area
- Select the Junk folder
- Find the email from BusinessNavigate or BusinessNavigate Academy and slide it left to see options
- Tap the More button
- Tap the Mark button
- Tap the Mark as Not Junk button
The message is moved to your Inbox. Subsequent email messages from BusinessNavigate or BusinessNavigate Academy will no longer be marked as junk.
By default, messages in the Junk folder are deleted after 30 days so be sure to check it often to whitelist relevant email.
Check your Gmail Spam Folder or the Promotions Folder and look for emails from BusinessNavigate or BusinessNavigate Academy:
- Open the Email
- Click the button on the toolbar, labeled Not spam
Add BusinessNavigate or BusinessNavigate Academy to your Contacts list:
- Open the email from BusinessNavigate or BusinessNavigate Academy
- Click the dropdown arrow next to "Reply" in the upper right side the email from header
- Click the "Add BusinessNavigate or BusinessNavigate Academy to Contacts List" from the list that appears
If BusinessNavigate or BusinessNavigate Academy does not appear in the dropdown list, then you probably have already added BusinessNavigate or BusinessNavigate Academy to Contacts
Outlook 2003, Outlook 2016 and Outlook Office 365
To add BusinessNavigate or BusinessNavigate Academy to you list of "Safe senders" on Outlook:
- Right click our email in your Inbox email list pane
- On the menu displayed move your mouse over or tap Junk
- Click or tap on Never block sender in the menu that rolls out
- The resulting popup will say: "The sender of the selected message has been added to your Safe Senders List"
- Click OK
To add sender to address book:
- Open the email
- Right click on the from address
- Choose Add to contacts option
Move BusinessNavigate or BusinessNavigate Academy emails from the Junk folder to your Inbox:
1. Open your Junk folder
2. Find the BusinessNavigate or BusinessNavigate Academy emails
3. Right click on the email(s) and select Inbox
Check your Spam Folder. If you see an email from BusinessNavigate or BusinessNavigate Academy:
- Please open the email
- Next click the Not Spam button on the top toolbar
To ensure delivery, create a filter to automatically send email from BusinessNavigate or BusinessNavigate Academy to your Inbox.
- Move your mouse over or tap the Gear icon in the top right navigation bar
- Select Settings from the list that drops down
- Choose Filters located on the left side of the page
- Click the Add button on the Filters page
- Create a name such as Whitelist in the Filter name field
- In the From field leave the default contains selected
- Enter our email address firstname.lastname@example.org in the text box next to Contains...
- Choose the Inbox folder
- Click or tap Save
- You will see in the next screen -Deliver to Inbox if From contains BusinessNavigate or BusinessNavigate Academy
- Click or tap Save on this screen
- You will be returned to your Yahoo! Inbox